Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Allowing myself the space

I guess I am coming back here to find a space to create my thoughts. Not that this is the safest space or the best space but it feels like a good idea. I have followed my BFF's blog and I have thought about starting this up again. Thanks Liv!! I already have a website and that is a place for my activism in the veteran community. I feel like ramblings arent the same status as my veteran website. So, here I go slowly finding my way threw blogsphere.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to have yet another source to read your beautiful words!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All because of you sista!! All because of you!! I can let you go threw blogsphere with out a bloggerBFF~~ It just doesnt seem right. I love you!! Heres to the next adventure.

    ReplyDelete